The property sector is now the nations biggest employer
This week marks the official launch of a new campaign telling the proud story of the property industry’s contribution to the nation as the biggest generator of jobs and largest industry.
It showcases the work the property industry does building communities and creating jobs for more than 1.4 million Australians, shaping our cities for the future and leading the world on sustainability.
Together we’re creating jobs and building communities.
- Together we create more jobs than mining and manufacturing combined.
- Together we are Australia’s biggest employer.
- Together we are leading the world on sustainability.
- Together we are shaping our cities for the future.
- Australia’s property industry – creating for generations
About our industry
Property is Australia's biggest industry. 13% of Australian GDP $202.9 billion.
The property industry is Australia's biggest employer 1.4 million jobs, employing more people than mining and manufacturing combined. One in four Australians draw their wage from the property industry either directly or indirectly.
Source details and more information | http://campaign.propertycouncil.com.au/our-campaign