Flower crowns are a stunning bohemian trend that has taken Pinterest feed by storm over the past few years. Whether it’s for a music festival, a wedding or a baby shower, flower crowns make the perfect DIY activity.
To add an extra special touch to your party, consider setting up a DIY flower crown station for your guests to create their own during the event. Not only is this a lovely activity to take part in, but it gives your friends and family the opportunity to learn a new skill and take home a beautiful memento with them.
Here’s your guide to creating your very own flower crown:
1. Start by organising a selection of fresh flower clippings and greenery. Baby’s breath are a lovely addition as they fill in the spaces between the larger flowers and the greenery.
2. Apply floral adhesive to a firm fitting headband.
3. Cut flower stems to an appropriately short length and carefully place flowers and greenery onto the headband.
4. Start with greenery lay flush to the band before layering baby’s breath and larger flowers on top.
5. Complete your crown by filling in any final gaps with more leaves and baby’s breath. Wait for an hour or so for the floral adhesive to dry before wearing your flower crown.
For more everyday inspiration and exclusive offers, register now as a Stockland Member to receive monthly updates, latest news and exclusive events from your local Stockland Shopping Centre.
Kmart: Kitchen Scissors $5, Loctite Super Glue Gel 3g $4.
Add to my Favourites
Become a Stockland member to start creating your wishlist, or log-in now to see your saved ideas.