Stockland includes the operating entities listed at www.stockland.com.au.
Pursuant to this licence and subject to the absolute right of Stockland to vary access to all or any part(s) of the Website, you acquire a non-exclusive right to:
- view the material in the Website;
- access material contained in the Website; and
- use the Website strictly in accordance with the provisions of this licence.
Links to other websites
The Website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties ("Third Party Websites"). Stockland does not endorse, or approve of the operators of Third Party Websites, or the content, information, graphics and material on those Third Party Websites ("Third Party Material") and you acknowledge and agree that your use of these Third Party Websites is at your own risk.
Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Stockland makes no warranties or representations:
- regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of Third Party Material or products or services available through Third Party Websites; or
- that Third Party Material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person. Stockland is not authorising the reproduction of Third Party Material by linking material on this Website to Third Party Material.
All offers to sell and statements relating to goods and services available on Third Party Websites are the responsibility of and given by the Third Party Website operator. In so far as such offers and statements are made on the Website, such offers and statements are made by Stockland on behalf of the Third Party Website operator. Stockland expressly disclaims acting in any other respect on behalf of Third Party Website operators.
Stockland may receive payments from operators of Third Party Websites in relation to goods or services supplied by the Third Party Website operator as a result of you linking to the Third Party Website from this Website.
You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
Stockland is either the owner or the licensed user of the copyright in the materials and information on this Website including without limitation any logo, design, floorplans, text, graphic and their arrangement ("Content"). Unless we indicate otherwise, you must not copy, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit the Content in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical or otherwise without the prior written consent of Stockland or the written consent of the copyright owner. You may access and use the Content and this Website for your own personal use only. Unless expressly permitted otherwise, you must not do anything to alter, modify or add to the Content.
You acknowledge and agree that if you contribute content to the Website, such content will become the property of Stockland and you hereby assign all rights, title and interests in and to such contributions, to Stockland.
Subject to the terms of our Privacy Statement and any legal or regulatory obligations, any comments or materials sent to us through the Website including feedback data, questions, comments and suggestions ("Feedback"), will be deemed to be non-confidential. Stockland has no obligation of any kind with respect to such Feedback and will be free to reproduce, exhibit, use, disclose, display, transform and distribute the Feedback to others without limitation. In addition, Stockland will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services incorporating such Feedback.
To apply to become a member of Stockland, an eligible participant must either:
- attend a customer care office at any Stockland Shopping Centre and request to join the program; or
- join the program through visiting Stockland’s website at www.stockland.com.au/account/register and provide the required information (required information may include but is not limited to, their full name and a current and valid email); or
- join the program through Facebook. Any participant registering through “Facebook” acknowledges that Stockland will have access to the following details:
- the participant’s Facebook public profile information;
- the participant’s Facebook friend list; and
- the participant’s Facebook email address.
If a participant registers using, or through, a mobile application (App), the participant is responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of their login details for the App and is responsible for any activity under their account.
A participant agrees to immediately notify Stockland of any unauthorised use of their account or password or any other breach of security. It is the participant’s sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of their password and control access to and use of their account. Stockland will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from a participant’s failure to comply with this provision.
If a participant uses Facebook to register, the participant acknowledge that their personal profile may be updated by accessing any Stockland content via Facebook. Further, the participant consents to the disclosure and transfer of their personal information, by Stockland to Facebook for purposes relating to Stockland. Membership to and use of Facebook generally is subject to the prevailing terms and conditions of use of Facebook. Stockland is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Participants are solely responsible and liable for any content or information they transmit to other internet users.
To the extent permitted by law, each participant agrees to indemnify, defend, release and forever hold harmless, Stockland and its associates, directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by the participant, another participant or a third-party (as applicable) in respect of the participant’s membership with Stockland.
Any questions, comments or complaints about Stockland must be directed to Stockland and not to Facebook.
The "Stockland" name and all its associated trade marks are trade marks of Stockland.
Any other trade marks appearing on this Website may be the trade marks of the relevant owners.
You must not use any trademarks that appear on this Website without the written consent of Stockland or the relevant trademark owner.
Your conduct when using this Website
In accessing, using or interacting with, the Website, you must not:
- take any steps to obtain unauthorised access to this Website or any parts thereof that are not opened to public access or which you do not have a right or licence to access;
- disrupt or interfere with or make attempts to disrupt or interfere with:
- the Website;
- any other user's enjoyment of this Website or Third Party Websites; or
- any services, system resources, accounts, servers or network connected to or accessible through this Website or Third Party Website;
- engage or make attempts to engage in any kind of illegal, criminal or tortious activity whatsoever through the use (whether direct or indirect) of the Website or Third Party Websites;
- use, copy or translate for commercial use, reproduce, adapt, vary or modify any material in any form on this Website without the express consent of Stockland except as expressly authorised by this licence;
- use any robot, spider or any other automatic device or manual process to monitor, copy or extract any web pages or any Content on this Website, without the prior written consent of Stockland;
- take any (or make attempts to take any) action that imposes an unreasonable or large load on the infrastructure of the Website;
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the Website;
- post or transmit to or via this Website any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, or any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication; or
- use or attempt to use the Website to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including material that are deemed threatening or obscene, or engage in any kind of illegal activity.
In accessing this Website, you acknowledge and agree that:
- you must comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations that relate to your use of, or your activities on, this Website. Stockland reserves (at its absolute discretion) the right to report potentially criminal activity to appropriate law enforcement agencies. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your access to the Website. You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain personal data from any Website user;
- if Stockland issues you with a password that permits you to access certain parts of this Website, you are solely responsible for the security of that password and for any use of the Website through such access, whether authorised or not; and you have exercised your independent judgment and have not relied on any warranty or representation made by Stockland which has not been stated expressly in this licence or upon any descriptions or illustrations or specifications contained in any document including catalogues or publicity material produced by Stockland (which material may be out of date or superseded).
While Stockland has endeavoured to ensure that all information provided on this Website is complete, accurate and up to date, the Content and this Website are provided "as is" and "as available" and Stockland takes no responsibility for any error or omission relating to this information. The existence of inaccurate, incomplete or superseded material in this Website will not cause Stockland to be in breach of the terms of the licence.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Stockland:
- disclaims all warranties or representations, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement; and
- will not be liable for any cost, loss or damage suffered by you through your use of the Website or Stockland’s failure to provide access to the Website or any Third Party Websites or any information updates.
The Content may contain general information about Stockland’s products and services. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the Content does not:
- constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract;
- form part of the terms and conditions for Stockland’s products and services;
- purport to provide you with personal financial or investment advice of any kind; or
take account of your particular financial or other personal position or requirements.
This Website may include information about stocks and their prices. The information made available on stock prices on this Website does not reflect the current or "real time" price of the stock. Images and diagrams on this Website are intended to be a visual aid only and do not necessarily accurately depict the object described.
Your use of this Website including all Content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through this Website is at your own risk. Before taking or refraining from any action in reliance on the Content or this Website, you must make and rely on your own enquiries in relation to, and in evaluation of, the Content including any information, predictions, opinions and statements contained in this Website.
Warranties and representations
Stockland does not warrant or make any representations:
- that this Website or the server that operates it is free from viruses or other corrupted materials or occasional outages or disruption to service which prevent you from accessing this Website; or
- in relation to the use or the results of the use of the Content or this Website, as to their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise; or
- that use of this Website will be compatible with the hardware and software you are using to access it; or
- that the functions contained in this Website or Third Party Websites will be uninterrupted or without error, that defects will be corrected, or that electronic material in this Website and other Third Party Websites are free of harmful components.
- the replacement of goods or services to which the breach relates or the supply of equivalent goods or services;
- the repair of such goods or services;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or services or of acquiring equivalent goods or services; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired or the services performed again.
Nothing in this licence is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other legislation which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
Stockland reserves the right to make any change, add or remove any material in or from this Website without notice. Stockland may also make improvements or changes in the products or programs described in the Content at any time without notice. For example, changes in circumstances after the date of publication may impact upon the accuracy of the Content.
Termination and suspension
A reference to "$" or "dollars" throughout this Website is a reference to Australian currency, unless stated otherwise.
Stockland respects your privacy. If you provide information to us through using, accessing or interacting with, the Website, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information and agree to maintain and update such information where appropriate. The Privacy Statement applicable to this Website explains how personal information will be treated as you access, use and interact with this Website, as well as how Stockland manages the collection, use, disclosure, storage of your personal information and can be accessed on the Privacy page of this Website.
Find a product
On this Website, Stockland has detailed a range of products, prices and stores available in its Shopping Centres. Each of these products are linked directly to a retailer website for purchase or available in store. All prices, descriptions and specifications of the products displayed are provided by the relevant retailers and suppliers. Although prices, descriptions and specifications of the products are updated regularly to reflect any changes, Stockland does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of any price, statement, description, availability or quality of products displayed on this Website.
This licence is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.