For more everyday inspiration and exclusive offers, register now as a Stockland Member to receive monthly updates, latest news and exclusive events from your local Stockland Shopping Centre.
- 1/2 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of peanut oil
- 1 lemongrass stalk, finely chopped
- 1 chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic
- 300g of turkey mince
- 1 bok choy
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup of fresh coriander leaves
- 1/3 cup of fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 a cucumber, peeled into shavings
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce, leaves separated and trimmed into cups
- 1/2 lime – juiced
- 3 tablespoons of fish sauce
- Lime wedges
Combine lime juice, fish sauce and sugar in a bowl and set aside.
Heat oil in a deep frying pan and stir-fry lemongrass, chilli, onion, herbs and garlic for 2-3 minutes.
Add mince to pan and, once cooked, add the lime juice mixture and simmer for a few minutes.
Slice bok choy leaves and steam in boiling water for 2 minutes – drain and then leave to cool.
Once semi-cooled, line the lettuce leaf shells with the bok choy.
Next, add the mince mixture and top with shaved cucumber and lime wedges.
Want to try out more of Miguel's recipes?
Harrissa lamb and baba ganoush
Churros con chocolate