1. For the crackers: Sprinkle a little flour over a large baking tray. Mix together the flour, sugar, salt, and seeds in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the oil and water to the dry ingredients, mixing gently until you have a soft, slightly sticky dough.
3. Shape the dough into a round and tip out onto a lightly floured work surface. Roll out to 0.5 cm | 0.25" thickness.
4. Use a small, round cookie cutter to cut out rounds of the dough, approximately 5 cm | 2" in diameter. Arrange on the lightly floured baking tray.
5. Heat a large frying pan over a low heat until hot. Grease with olive oil and then cook 3-4 rounds of dough at a time, flipping once golden underneath.
6. Continue to cook until golden-brown all over. Remove to a wire rack to cool. Repeat the process for the remaining dough.
7. For the spread: Blanch the peas in a large saucepan of salted, boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain well and refresh briefly in iced water.
8. Drain again and transfer to a food processor. Add the creme fraiche, lemon juice, olive oil, and seasoning. Pulse until the mixture comes together as a chunky spread.
9. Spoon into a mixing bowl and add the flax seeds and mint, stirring well. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
10. To serve: Spread the pea spread over the cooled crackers and serve with a garnish of lemon zest on top.
For more everyday inspiration and exclusive offers, register now as a Stockland Member to receive monthly updates, the latest news and exclusive events from your local Stockland Shopping Centre.