The Stockland Gift Card is an exciting way for customers to shop at Stockland Shopping Centres, adding another level of convenience to your shopping experience. There are four card designs to choose from also.
The Gift Card is an electronic card the same size and look of a regular debit card. It can be used at over 2000 participating retailers across Australia in Stockland Shopping Centres. It is great for fashion, gifts, fresh food, eating out and so much more.
A Stockland Gift Card can say 'Happy Birthday', 'I love You', or 'Merry Christmas'. At work, it is a job 'well done' or at a sporting presentation, 'Congratulations'. Gift Cards can be credited with any amount between $10 and $500, making it a flexible gift, perfect for any member of the family.
How to buy
Gift Cards can be purchased from the Centre Management Office located through the doors between Liquorland and Boocock's Quality Meats.
How do I use it?
Take the Gift Card to your choice of participating stores at a Stockland Shopping Centre.
Ensure that you know the dollar value that you have available on your Gift Card before making a purchase. If the items you are purchasing have a total that is greater than the value on the card, you can make up the difference with another form of payment.
Using the EFTPOS terminal, the retailer will swipe your card and enter the PIN number on the back of the card.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I purchase Stockland Gift Cards?
- Stockland Gift Cards can be purchased from the Stockland Shopping Centre Customer Service Desk and online at https://stocklandgiftcards.viisolutions.com.au/
- Can I exchange my gift card?
- Unfortunately you are unable to exchange Gift Cards as they are treated like cash.
- Can I return or refund a Gift Card?
- Unfortunately you are unable to return or refund Gift Cards as they are treated like cash.
- Can more value be added to a Gift Card?
- No, once a Gift Card has been purchased the value on it is unable to be increased.
- Where can Gift Cards be used/redeemed?
- How many times can I use my Gift Card?
- You are free to use this card as many times as you like until the balance is zero. If you do make a purchase that exceeds the remaining balance on your Gift Card our retailers do allow split payments.
- How do I get a list of transactions made with my Gift Card?
The easy way to check your balance and transaction history is to go online at https://stocklandgiftcards.viisolutions.com.au/ .
- Do Stockland Gift Cards expire?
They do expire; our Stockland Gift Cards are valid for use for 36 months from the date of activation.
- My Gift Card is lost or stolen?
- Once Gift Cards are activated, they should be treated like cash; any lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced or refunded.