A distribution centre connecting Brisbane and beyond
The Willawong Distribution Centre estate comprises a prime 22 hectare greenfield site, suitable for up to 100,000sqm of high volume warehousing space. Stage 1 (18,450sqm) was completed in early 2019, while Stage 2 (25,507sqm) reached practical completion in October 2020 achieving a 5-Star Green Star rating. Stages 3 and 4 can accomodate a further 55,000sqm GLA with stage 3 (13,625sqm) having planning approval and forecast to commence construction in early 2022.
- Level, compacted and flood-free development site zoned for general industrial use
- Potential for 24/7 operation^
- Direct access to B-Double approved routes to all major arterials
- Masterplanned estate with pre-lease opportunities to 40,000sqm available
- Flexible options^ available to suit your current and future requirements
- Centrally located with easy access to the Acacia Ridge Rail Yards, Beaudesert Road and the Logan Motorway
- Being built to target a 5-Star Green Star rating, which represents Australian Excellence in sustainable design
- Powered by renewable energy with a 4x99kW roof top solar PV system
- Energy efficient office air-conditioning with provision of outdoor air 10% greater than NCC minimums
- All sizes and areas on this page are approximate only and subject to Stockland and Authority approvals. ^ Subject to Stockland and Authority approvals
Strategically connected to Brisbane’s transport hubs
The Willawong locality provides excellent connectivity to local and regional markets, with the estate located midway between the Logan Motorway to the south and the Acacia Ridge Rail Marshalling Yards to the north. Located with great access to Brisbane’s transport hubs, just minutes from the city’s southern train line and steps away from major arterials including the Beaudesert Road, which provides connectivity to the city’s port (29km) and airport (35km).