Enjoy Moreton and more, just 30 minutes from Brisbane.
Enjoy Moreton and more
Halcyon Promenade is located in the bayside suburb of Burpengary East, a 5 minute drive from the sandy shores of Moreton Bay. Whether it’s a walk with the dog along the esplanade or dropping the boat in from the local boat ramp, sea breezes and coastal cruising is right on your doorstep.
Conveniently located between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast, Burpengary East is 2 minutes from the Bruce Highway. Everything you need is close at hand.
Be minutes from
- Shopping and dining
- Burpengary Plaza (58 stores, including Woolworths, Kmart, restaurants and dining) - 7 minutes.
- Zesty Lemon Cafe - 7 minutes.
- Westfield North Lakes (65 stores, including Ikea and Event Cinemas) - 15 minutes.
- Bite Markets (eat street style) - 15 minutes.
- City and coast
- Moreton Bay – 5 minutes.
- Inner city Brisbane – 30 minutes.
- Sunshine Coast - 40 minutes.
- Transport corridors
- Bruce Highway (M1) – 2 minutes.
- Burpengary Train Station – 5 minutes
- Brisbane International Airport – 30 minutes.
- Brisbane International Cruise Terminal – 45 minutes.
- Medical services
- Redcliffe Hospital - 20 minutes.
- Prince Charles Hospital - 30 minutes.
- The Hub Family Medical - 3 minutes.