Located on-site at Horseshoe Bend Road, visit us to view home inclusions and customisation options, various colour palettes and much more.Visit today
Featuring a range of new low-maintenance home designs from $589K*, discover Halcyon Horizon, our newest over 55s lifestyle community located in Armstrong Creek.
There is a lot on the Horizon!
Welcome to Halcyon Horizon, a vibrant community offering an extraordinary lifestyle. Perfectly nestled in a hidden pocket of Horseshoe Bend Road, with direct connections to Geelong CBD and transport links to Melbourne and Victoria’s beautiful Surf Coast.
Discover a new level of quality, luxury, and comfort in a secure, gated community. Our homes are beautifully designed with exceptional inclusions and upgrades, redefining over 55s living. Take advantage of the exclusive Clubhouse facilities, including a resort-style outdoor pool, indoor pool and spa, a wellness precinct, pickleball courts, gold-class style cinema, and many more!
Horizon has everything you need for the lifestyle you choose.
Download the Lifestyle Brochure to discover Halcyon Horizon.
No stamp duty, exit or deferred management fees.
The benefits of a Stockland lifestyle
community designed for over 55s
- Financial freedom and certainty
- Lease in perpetuity, meaning no end date.
- No stamp duty on purchase.
- No exit fees, deferred management fees or refurbishment costs.
- No body corporate, sinking or administrative funds.
- No council rates.
- Award-winning facilities
- Living at Halcyon Communities is about friendship, fun and freedom.
- Your time to get fit, take up a new hobby or learn a new skill.
- Easily socialise with new friends at home or in the resort facilities.
- Endless choice of activities and interest groups on your doorstep.
- Safety and security
- Secure, gated community with CCTV surveillance.
- Low maintenance living with no need to mow on Sunday.
- Lock-up and leave on a whim with peace of mind.
^All pricing photographs, illustrations, statements and information in this website are for illustrative purposes only and are based on information to and the intention of Stockland at the time of creation November 2023 and are subject to change without notice. No diagram, photograph, illustration, statement or information amounts to a legally binding obligation on or warranty by Stockland and Stockland accepts no liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person who relies on them either wholly or in part. Indications of location, distance or size are approximate and for indicative purposes only. Subject to change.
*Terms and conditions apply. Click here to view the full document.