Located in Piara Waters, this lifestyle community offers 2 and 3 bedroom contemporary homes with unmatched lifestyle facilities.
Coming soon to Perth, Halcyon Wildflower represents the next chapter in Stockland's award-winning Halcyon Communities. Setting new standards for over 50s living, this lifestyle community offers 2 and 3 bedroom contemporary homes with unmatched lifestyle facilities.
The refreshingly simple financial model has no deferred management fees (DMF) or exit fees. A weekly site fee covers community facilities, rates, security and onsite management Monday to Friday.
Register your interest now to be the first to receive more information on the homes and lifestyle when Halcyon Wildflower launches.
The benefits of a Stockland lifestyle
community designed for over 50s
- Financial freedom and certainty
- 60 year lease for each home.
- No stamp duty on purchase.
- No exit fees, deferred management fees or refurbishment costs.
- No body corporate sinking or administrative funds.
- Resort-quality facilities, designed for over 50s lifestyle living
- Living at Halcyon Communities is about friendship, fun and freedom.
- Your time to get fit, take up a new hobby or learn a new skill.
- Easily socialise with new friends at home or in the resort facilities.
- Endless choice of activities and interest groups on your doorstep.
- Safety and security
- Secure, gated community with CCTV surveillance at entry points.
- Low maintenance living with no need to mow on Sunday.
- Lock-up and leave on a whim knowing your community is secure.
Explore our other communities
*All pricing photographs, illustrations, statements and information in this website are for illustrative purposes only and are based on information to and the intention of Stockland at the time of creation May 2023 and are subject to change without notice. No diagram, photograph, illustration, statement or information amounts to a legally binding obligation on or warranty by Stockland and Stockland accepts no liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person who relies on them either wholly or in part. Indications of location, distance or size are approximate and for indicative purposes only. Subject to change.