Homebuyers looking for the best value for money in southeast Queensland can take advantage of some sweet savings under an exciting new deal from Australia’s largest diversified property group.
Stockland’s Home Sweeter Home Sale, from 14 January to 3 March, is offering $10,000 off all residential lots in Stockland’s thriving Queensland communities as well as a $20,000 deposit reduction on townhomes.
There is also help available with the construction process, with up to $25,000 available in bonuses from a selection of Stockland’s building partners.
David Laner, Queensland General Manager for Residential Communities at Stockland, said the significant savings on offer would make buying a brand new home even more affordable for a full spectrum of customers, from first home buyers to families and downsizers.
“Stockland has a reputation for creating award-winning masterplanned communities that set a benchmark for sustainability, with affordable, quality homes designed to suit people from all walks of life,’’ Mr Laner said.
“Our highly-liveable communities are renowned for their value for money, focus on health and well-being and access to a full range of amenities including shops, schools, medical services, state-of-the art playgrounds and parks, as well as transport and employment hubs.
“We are pleased to offer homebuyers even more value with a potential saving of up to $35,000 currently on home and land packages. In addition, eligible first home buyers can still benefit from the State Government’s First Home Owners Grant of $15,000.”
Stockland’s Queensland Stockland communities are looking to celebrate an array of major milestones in 2019, from the opening of display villages to shopping and childcare centres, a host of new parks as well as kilometres of new roads and hundreds of new homes.
Communities in Queensland include Aura, Birtinya and Bokarina Beach on the Sunshine Coast; Foreshore Coomera and Riverstone Crossing on the Gold Coast; Newport and Promenade at Rothwell; North Lakes; Pallara; Kalina Springfield; Augustine Heights; Sovereign Pocket at Deebing Heights; and North Shore in Townsville.
To celebrate the Home Sweeter Home Sale, Stockland is hosting a range of free events including:
- Get help with healthy eating, budgeting and finance and feeling well at a twilight celebration at the Aura Display Village. The Stockland team will be on hand to answer questions about the community and there will be free face painting, giant games, sporting demonstrations, market stalls, and food trucks. Details: 2 February, 4-7pm, Aura Display Village, Baringa.
- Enjoy free live entertainment, food and refreshments as well as finding out what’s on offer at Sway Birtinya Townhomes and Sunny Lane Terrace homes. Local retailers from the new Stockland Birtinya Shopping Centre will be offering free eyebrow shaping, henna tattoos and tasty treats. Details: 2 February, 4-7pm, Stockland Birtinya Sales and Information Centre, at the corner of Birtinya Boulevard and Lake Kawana Boulevard, Birtinya.
- Celebrate the opening of Foreshore Coomera’s new riverside park and jetty with friends, family and new neighbours. Have a free kayaking lesson on the river, enjoy live music, games for children, and a variety of delicious food options. Details: 2 February, from 11am-1pm, at Foreshore Jetty Park, Foreshore Street, Foreshore Coomera.
- Check out three brand new waterfront display homes when they are opened at a twilight event at Newport on the Redcliffe Peninsula. There will be a different surprise in each home. Details: 2 February, 5-7pm, Quay Circuit, Newport.
- Bring the whole family along for a free outdoor barbecue and movie screening of The Greatest Showman at North Lakes. Enjoy activities including a circus workshop and a Koala and Native Australia petting zoo. There will also be lots of prizes to be won. Details: Friday, 8 February, 5-8pm, Lake Eden Park, Lakefield Drive, North Lakes
- Market stalls, food trucks, free face painting, games and a range of informative displays on everything from finance to living well are part of an action-packed program of fun at Newport. Take a look at the laidback lifestyle on offer as well as the natural beauty this bayside community enjoys. Details: 9 February, 4-7pm, Newport Display Village, 18 Spinnaker Boulevard, Newport.
- Explore Stockland’s exciting new Promenade community at Rothwell by joining a special Walk The Lots event for buyers and potential customers. The Stockland team will be on hand to answer your queries. Details: 9 February, 4-5.30pm, Promenade at 159-217 Morris Road, Rothwell.
- Learn how to achieve the dream of home ownership at a seminar for first home buyers, at Sovereign Pocket. Details: 9 February, 10.30am-12.30pm, at the Sovereign Pocket Sales and Information Centre.
- Finance experts will answer your questions on a range of topics from interest rates, grants and deposits to what to consider when buying a new home at Aura. Details: 13 February, 6-7.30pm, Aura Sales and Vision Centre, Baringa.
- Explore your finance options when building your first home. Join a morning tea at Kalina Springfield for tips on what to consider. Details: 16 February, 10-11am at Kalina Sales and Information Centre, Springfield.
For further details about the Home Sweeter Home Sale, and to register for events, visit www.stockland.com.au/residential/homesale
To find out more about Stockland’s Queensland communities, visit a Stockland Sales and Information Centre at your chosen community, call 13 LAND (13 5263) or go to www.stockland.com.au/residential/qld