Rosebery is evolving - make sure you're part of it.
A neighbourhood of revolutionary creativity
Just 6km south of Sydney CBD, and with convenient transport and commuter links just minutes away, you’ll discover an effortlessly cool underbelly of artists, foodies, fashionistas and more, right on your doorstep.
Stay close to what you need, a place that supports a lifestyle balance, a connection to work & a place that reflects values and aspirations
The Green square award-winning library also provides lifelong learning for groups of all sizes, open spaces, a reading room and a dedicated children’s area.
A short walk from The Cannery foodie precinct
The Cannery Rosebery brings together the best providores, restaurants, bars, lifestyle brands, artisan food, design and experiences.
The shopping precinct joins well-established retail and dining businesses including Koskela, Three Blue Ducks and Black Star Pastry with an indoor market that includes natural wine and craft beer bottle shop the Drink Hive, plus organic grocery store Wholefoods House.
You’ll also find Vive Cooking School, which offers classes in how to make the perfect soufflé or how to make sushi.
Highly connected to trains, buses and the airport
Rosebery is a charming area with an emerging village atmosphere.
Wherever you need to get to, the frequent buses running down Botany Road & Gardeners Road will take you there. Major arterial roads and direct access to the city and Sydney airport, as well as Green Square train station providing easy connectivity.
Village-style living, in the heart of Rosebery
- 500 m to The Cannery foodie precinct
- 500 m to Turruwul Park
- 700 m to Green Square Train Station
- 2km to state-of-the-art Gunyama Park and Recreation Centre, the largest pool complex in Sydney
- 2 km to East Village Shopping Centre
- 2.6 km to Sydney Airport
- 2.6 km to Sydney Park
- 6 km to Centennial Park
- 6 km to Sydney CBD
- Bus services to Coogee, Sydney City & UNSW on Botany Road
- The Australian Golf Club & Moore Park Golf club are in close proximity
- Sydney’s famous beaches, Coogee Beach and Maroubra Beach, are just 6km away
- Sydney Boys and Sydney Girls Secondary College and UNSW in Kensington are close by
- Green square Library also provides lifelong learning and community activity options space for groups of all sizes.
- Sydney International Film School, Waterloo is also nearby.