The best cheap eats in Aura for your family
Are you craving some delicious food without breaking the bank? Look no further! Explore a few of Aura's top spots for budget-friendly bites to treat your tastebuds and your wallet.
There’s plenty of cheap eats in Aura for your family
Here are a few of our top picks*:
1. Head down to Stockland Baringa and check out Hello Local for authentic rustic Italian food crafted with love. Until October 30, you can grab a regular traditional pizza on a Monday for only $15.
2. Explore the tasty spring menu at the Baringa Tavern. Kids eat FREE every Sunday from 5:30pm with the purchase of any main meal. There’s plenty to keep the kids entertained, including the kids room featuring Playstations, a large LCD screen showing kids TV channels and Skill Tester machines. Get your crew together and make sure you don’t miss the “2 for $40” locals night promotion every Tuesday from 5:30pm.
3. Rhythm Espresso, a favourite with Aura locals is located in the Aura Business Park. Serving up exceptional coffee with a cause, this social enterprise supports and employs individuals with additional needs and donates its profits to support local families. Offering a range of weekly specials, such as a delicious three-cheese toastie and small hot drink on Tuesdays for only $9.90 or a muffin and medium hot drink offered each Friday for $8.50, there’s something for everyone.
4. Craving Asian flavours? Dive into a bowl of noodles or rice dishes at Roti & Bao located in Baringa. With a range of curries and wok-fried dishes, and entrees starting from $9.00, it’s sure to be a crowd pleaser.
5. If you need more pizza in your life, the team at Cartel Co. Baringa are running a “2 for Tuesday” promotion, meaning you can enjoy any two of their large pizzas starting from $25. For the adults, a weekly cocktail for only $8 is on offer with a different option each week to keep you guessing! Added to the specials list recently is the massive 350g parmy, including a side of chips and salad for only $20.
6. Sink your teeth into a selection of international cuisine that will leave you craving for more. Check out Brouhaha Baringa with its rotating roster of food trucks serving up some seriously tasty dishes, as well as live music. For those who are a little competitive there is a free pool table available on the mezzanine floor, and we can’t forget the “Squealers” kids room to keep the little ones entertained.
7. Finish off your meal with an indulgent delight that won’t empty your wallet. Check out Mummy’s Café for a range of affordable sweet treats including gluten free and dairy free options such as muffins, slices and raw treats.
*Terms and conditions apply
**Prices correct as at 12 October 2023