Swordfish, a sweet and succulent fish, goes perfectly with salsa verde. Combine it with cherry tomatoes, zucchini, olives and chat potatoes – and you have yourself a tasty entertaining delight.
1. Firstly, thread ingredients tightly together onto 12 skewers. Drizzle with olive oil and season lightly with sea salt.
2. Meanwhile, blend salsa verde ingredients together, adding enough oil to form a pesto consistency.
3. Transfer skewers to a hot grill or barbecue and sear both sides for 1- 2 minutes, or to your liking. Arrange skewers onto your serving platter, coat generously with salsa verde and serve immediately.
Visit our hub for more Miguel Maestre recipes, news, inspiration and relish in a range of his seasonal, internationally-inspired recipes and helpful tips and make your next meal all the more memorable.
- 300g thick swordfish steak, cut
- into 12 large cubes
- 6 small chat potatoes, boiled and
- cut in half
- 6 zucchini flowers, cut in half
- 12 pitted green olives
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- ¼ small red onion, split into petals
- Olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 cup pitted green olives
- 2 large handfuls of parsley
- 1 handful of mint
- 1 long red chilli, stem removed
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar or
- white wine vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil, to combine