Homebuyers looking for the best value for money in Melbourne can take advantage of some sweet savings under an exciting new deal from Australia’s largest property group.
Stockland’s Home Sweeter Home Sale is offering $10,000 off residential lots in Stockland’s Highlands, Cloverton, Edgebrook, Mt Atkinson and Grandview communities, and up to $15,000 off townhomes from 14 January to 3 March.
There is also help available with the home construction process, with up to $20,000 available in bonuses from a selection of Stockland’s building partners.
Mike Davis, General Manager for Stockland Victoria, said the significant savings on offer would provide even more value for money to a wide range of customers looking to build the home of their dreams.
Lots in the Highlands community for instance start from as little as $179,000, with customers then able to take a further $10,000 off if the land is purchased during the sale.
“Stockland’s masterplanned communities offer a diverse array of quality, affordable homes and this latest offering makes this an ideal time to buy, with discounts and bonuses adding value of up to $30,000 currently on house and land packages,” Mr Davis said.
“Our communities continue to set new benchmarks for their focus on liveability with state-of-the-art playgrounds and parks, fitness trails and easy access to schools, shops, employment hubs and transport links.’’
A range of major milestones will be celebrated in 2019, from the construction of hundreds of homes to new parks and kilometres of new roads.
Communities participating in the sale include Highlands at Craigieburn, Cloverton at Kalkallo, Edgebrook at Clyde, and Mt Atkinson and Grandview at Truganina. For townhomes, the sale offer applies to Orion in Braybrook, Waterlea in Rowville, and Eastside at Highlands in Craigieburn.
Potential homebuyers and current homeowners can also get a range of free advice at 19 special events being held throughout Melbourne in February, including:
- Stockland Sweeter Home Event. Develop your inner chef at free cooking demonstrations and tastings by Sashi Cheliah, MasterChef Australia winner 2018, meet some of the Melbourne Renegades cricket team players and learn how to bowl. Attend a free home finance information session, explore the 24-home Highlands Display Village and more, including activities for the whole family. Saturday, 2 February, 3pm-7pm, at Highlands Display Village, Whitfield Crescent at Craigieburn.
- Finance for Beginners on Saturday, 9 February at Cloverton Sales and Information Centre, Kalkallo and at Highlands Sales and Information Centre, Craigieburn.
- Conveyancing, the What and the Why, on Saturday, 9 February at the Cloverton Sales and Information Centre, Kalkallo.
- 10 Steps to Building New, Saturday, 9 February at the Edgebrook Sales and Information Centre, Clyde.
- The Finance Journey, on Saturday, 9 February at Grandview Sales and Information Centre, Truganina.
- Conveyancing, the What and the Why, on Saturday, 9 February at Highlands Sales and Information Centre, Craigieburn.
- New Home Design Workshop on Sunday, 10 February at Edgebrook Sales and Information Centre, Clyde.
- First Home Buyer Seminar on Sunday, 10 February at Mt Atkinson Sales and Information Centre, Truganina.
- Why Invest in the West on Saturday, 16 February at Grandview Sales and Information Centre, Truganina.
- Property Investment for Beginners, on Saturday, 16 February at Highlands Sales and Information Centre, Craigieburn.
- Finance for Beginners, on Sunday, 17 February at Mt Atkinson Sales and Information Centre, Truganina.
For further details about the Home Sweeter Home Sale, visit www.stockland.com.au/residential/homesale. To register for events, visitwww.stockland.com.au/residential/events
To find out more about Stockland’s Victorian communities, visit the Sales and Information Centre at your chosen community, call 13 5263, or go to www.stockland.com.au/vic