Are you in the mood for something tasty AND entertaining? Well, you’re in luck!
Try your hand at baking these dinosaur-themed cookies – they look great and taste even better. Plus, they’re so simple you can get the kids involved!
Here’s how to do it:
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
2. Mixing flour, butter and sugar in a large bowl with electric beater until the mixture starts to get a creamy consistency.
3. Add the egg and vanilla and mix until smooth.
4. Refrigerate the mixture for approximately 30 mins.
5. Remove the dough from the fridge and separate. Each piece should be about one heaped teaspoon in size.
6. Mould or roll dough into rough circles and place on a lined baking tray.
7. Dust the toy dinosaur’s feet with flour and push its feet into the dough to make a footprint.
8. Bake for 15 mins or until the cookies are golden-brown.
9. Transfer the cookies to a rack and let them cool before serving with a drink of your choice – we suggest a big glass of milk!
Be sure to enter our name the T. rex competition and you could win an international trip for you and your family to take part in a Dinosaur dig. Enter now.
Become a Stockland member to start creating your wishlist, or log-in now to see your saved ideas.
To provide you with the most relevant gift ideas, tell me about the person you are shopping for.
What is the age of the person?