This delicious hot dog with kimchi recipe is the perfect footy night snack or weekend BBQ favourite.
1. Peel and thinly slice the onion and chop the cashews.
2. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and fry the onions and cashews until golden brown. Remove from the pan
3. Add the remaining oil to the pan and brown the sausages.
4. Split the hot dog buns lengthways. Spread mayonnaise and the onion mixture on one half and kimchi on the other half.
5. Place a sausage in the centre of each and sprinkle with sesame seeds, chilli flakes and coriander.
For more everyday inspiration, updates on the latest trends and exclusive offers, register now as a Stockland Member to receive monthly updates, latest news and exclusive events from your local Stockland Shopping Centre.
- 1 onion
- 40 g cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 hot dog sausages
- 4 hot dog buns
- 80 g mayonnaise
- 120 g kimchi
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- dried chilli flakes
- 2 sprigs coriander; chopped