Celebrity chef Miguel Maestre shares his own personal Lamb Lollipops recipe. These meaty gems are mouth-wateringly flavoursome and super easy to make. And who doesn’t love food on a stick? Lamb lollipops are the perfect option for a late lunch or early dinner, made complete with an accompanying tomato chutney!
Visit our hub for more Miguel Maestre recipes, news, inspiration and relish in a range of his seasonal, internationally-inspired recipes and helpful tips and make your next meal all the more memorable.
1. Transfer lamb cutlets to a bowl. Lightly coat with olive oil and season with sea salt.
2. Grill the cutlets to your liking on a hot skillet or barbecue. Set aside on a plate to rest.
3. Meanwhile, combine all gremolata crust ingredients in a bowl.
4. To serve, brush the grilled cutlets generously with tomato chutney, then press into the gremolata to coat all sides, leaving the bone clean.
5. Serve immediately on a platter with lemon wedges.
- 12 frenched lamb cutlets
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt flakes to taste
- ½ bunch parsley, finely chopped
- ½ bunch chives, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- ½ cup pine nuts, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- Tomato chutney or sauce
- Gremolata crust