Recreate the delectable Spanish staple that is the tortilla de patatas, or ‘potato omelette’. Served anytime of the day, this dish is true comfort food material packed full of Spanish favourites.
1. Place eggs in a medium bowl and whisk lightly to just break the yolks.
2. Lightly crush the chips and place in a medium bowl with the beaten eggs.
3. Stand for 2 minutes.
4. Heat oil in a medium non-stick frying pan, then add the egg mixture.
5. Cook on one side for about 5 minutes or until just set.
6. Invert tortilla onto a plate then slide it back into pan.
7. Cook for a further 4 minutes.
8. Cool before cutting into finger food-size portions.
9. Top each piece with fresh mozzarella, jamon Iberico and chopped parsley.
Visit our hub for more Miguel Maestre recipes, news, inspiration and relish in a range of his seasonal, internationally-inspired recipes and helpful tips and make your next meal all the more memorable.
- 7 high-welfare eggs
- 1 bag Miguel Maestre patatas
- fritas jamon flavour chips
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 fresh buffalo mozzarella,
- torn or sliced
- 3 slices jamon Iberico
- 1 tsp finely chopped parsley