Turn your festive favourite prawn cocktail recipe into a classic Christmas wreath for the perfect table centrepiece this Christmas.
1. To make chipotle mayo, place chipotle chillies on a clean board. Using a large knife, gently bruise chillies until they break down. Place in the beaker of a stick blender with remaining ingredients. Insert stick blender and blend, without stopping, until thick. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Coarsely mash avocados and place in a bowl. Add chives and lime juice, then season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. To assemble wreath, spread ½ cup of the chipotle mayo onto the outer edge of a serving plate (approx. 30cm). Top with avocado mixture, then arrange lettuce, fennel radish, and prawns over top.
4. Garnish with micro herbs. Serve with croutons and remaining mayo.
For more Miguel inspirations, including gift ideas, recipes, activities and more visit www.stockland.com.au/miguel
This information has been provided by our Stockland retailers. All reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information is correct at the time of the content going live. However, no warranty is given as to the accuracy of that information. The information may change from time to time without notice. Stocks are limited and only available while stocks last with individual retailers. Products may vary from location to location. Prices may also change without notice. Please contact our retailers for more information.
- 1kg medium fresh cooked prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 baby gem lettuce, trimmed, washed, shredded
- 2 large firm ripe avocados, chopped
- Micro herbs, to garnish
- Baguette croutons, to serve (See Tip)
- CHIPOTLE MAYO
- 2 chipotle chillies in adobo sauce
- 1 cold egg
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled
- 250ml (1 cup) grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime rind
- 2 teaspoons tomato sauce