With a sprinkle of parmesan on top, this dish is absolutely perfect for a speedy weeknight dinner. Forget heading out to an Italian restaurant when you can make a scrumptious pasta yourself faster than you can say “amore”!
1. Cook the linguine in a large saucepan of salted, boiling water until 'al dente, ' 8-10 minutes.
2. Drain well, reserving 1 cup of the starchy cooking liquid, and set aside.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan set over a moderate heat until hot. Add the tomato halves and the artichokes, sautéing for 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add the drained linguine and toss well, adding some of the cooking liquid to help loosen the pasta.
5. Continue to cook for a further 1-2 minutes, tossing from time to time, adding more of the cooking liquid if needed.
6. Sprinkle over the Parmesan, toss once, and then season to taste and lift into serving bowls. Serve with the grated cucumber on top.
For more everyday inspiration and exclusive offers, register now as a Stockland Member
to receive monthly updates, latest news and exclusive events from your local Stockland Shopping Centre.
- 500 g linguine
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 300 g | 2 cups baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 400 g | 2 cups canned artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 75 g | 3/4 cup Parmesan, roughly grated
- 1/4 cucumber, roughly grated
- freshly ground black pepper
20 Quick Dinner Ideas Making Midweek Easy
Artichoke and Tomato Linguine
Asparagus with Egg
Bruschetta with Feta
Calamari and Bean Salad
Chicken Liver Pate
Cold Baby Marrow Soup
Easy Fish Pie
Fettuccine with Basil
Penne with Chorizo
Polenta with Chicken Breasts
Roast Pork Flank
Salad with Carpaccio
Spaghetti with Rocket