Suitable for blocks from 10.5 metres wide, Urban offers a compact floor plan with three bedrooms and open plan living. The master bedroom has a large walk-in robe and ensuite; two further bedrooms at the front of the home share a bathroom with shower and bath. An L-shaped kitchen, meals and family area opens to the back yard. A range of facades and floor plans available.
All images and statements are based on information available to Stockland at the time of publication and may be subject to change without notice. All images are indicative only, are artist’s impressions, may include upgrades and are subject to change. Furniture and accessories not included in the sale.*
• Engineered Engineered concrete slab to suit up to a Class H1 design with up to 2m deep bored piers
• A roof made from Colorbond steel
• 900mm Stainless steel appliances
• Tiles or laminate flooring to entry, entry hallway, kitchen, pantry, meals and family room
• 20mm reconstructed stone to kitchen benchtop
• Overhead cupboards with plaster bulkhead to kitchen
At Fairhaven Homes, our aim isn’t just to build aesthetically pleasing properties; we strive to build homes clients will love for years to come. We blend style, elegance and comfort in a range of architecturally inspired homes that deliver the very best in lifestyle-focused family living.
^Not a Stockland promotions. Eligibility and other restrictions apply.
For details on the Victorian First Homebuyer Grant visit sro.vic.gov.au/first-home-owner
For details on the Victorian Stamp Duty Savings visit https://www.sro.vic.gov.au/victorian-budget-2020-21-announcements.