Living at Newhaven
Best value land in Piara Waters
Newhaven is a family-friendly community in Piara Waters, just 25 kilometres south of the Perth CBD. With over 2,000 residents already living in our award-winning community, we're now selling land from our newest and final village Grove!
About Grove Village:
- 5 minute walk to the Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre - now open!
- Less than 1km to Piara Waters Primary School and future Harrisdale Primary and Secondary Schools
- 8 minute walk to the newly completed Piara Waters Sports Pavilion and District Oval
- All lots located within 250 metres of Newhaven's Robot Park
- A network of walk and cycle paths as well as nearby bus stations along Nicholson Road.
Blocks are available right now so contact our sales team today to secure your place in this fantastic new village within the popular and vibrant Newhaven community.
Newhaven Sales & Information Centre Opening Hours
Monday: 1pm to 5pm
Tuesday to Sunday: 10am to 5pm
Location: Corner of Mason Road and Doryanthes Avenue, Piara Waters WA 6112
Name the Robot Competition!
Submit your name for the Robot at the Newhaven's new Robot Park for your chance to win a $500 Stockland Shopping Centre gift card, and a dedication plaque on the playground.
Click here to enter.
Click here for terms and conditions.