Usually packed full of nutrients, vitamins and minerals, essential for healthy bodies, the timing couldn’t be better, with winter on its way! Enjoy boosting your immunity the natural (and tasty) way with recipes such as our sweet potato and butternut squash tart. Did you know sweet potato is high in vitamin C, a core vitamin for a healthy immune system?
The vegetarian lifestyle is on the rise which is reflected by the incredible choice of plant-based options in restaurants and cafes nowadays. Vegetarian meals don’t mean sacrificing on taste and once you’ve tried our top twenty flavourful recipes, we think you’ll agree. Whether you’re looking at introducing meat-free Mondays, or perhaps you’re stuck for ideas on what to serve the vegetarian coming to your Sunday roast… either way, you should check out our top veggie meals below!
1. Warm French Toast with Apple Compote.
2. Asparagus with Egg.
3. Shakshuka (African Tomato Dish)
4. Stuffed Mushrooms.
1. Pea Houmous with Avocado and Radishes.
2. Miguel's Sticky Soy BBQ Cauliflower Steaks
3. Eggplant & Quinoa Salad
4. Sweet Potato and Butternut squash Tart
5. Pink Cauliflower and Avocado Salad with Pine Nuts
1. Braised Chickpeas With Spinach And Oven-Dried Tomatoes
2. Spaghetti with Rocket
3. Fettuccine with Basil
4. Mid Week Meal: Corn And Zucchini Fritters
5. Minestrone - Italian Vegetable Soup
6. Cream of Mushroom Soup with Curry and Parsley
Side Dishes, Salads & Dessert Recipes
1. Arancini balls
2. Greek potato salad with red onions and feta
3. Gluten free Chocolate cheesecake with cherries and jelly
4. Damper, Cheddar and Chives
5. Three-Cheese Soufflé (A nice lunch entrée)
For more everyday inspiration, updates on the latest trends and exclusive offers, register now as a Stockland Member to receive monthly updates, latest news and exclusive events from your local Stockland Shopping Centre.